This product is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty is in addition to and sits alongside any rights already covered by current consumer guarantees, which cannot be excluded. It provides you with additional peace of mind in the purchase of this product. We recommend that you immediately inspect the product that we provide to you, to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, including that the product is of acceptable quality and matches the description we provided to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What is covered by this warranty:
This product is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years.
Any hardware used on the product (such as mechanisms, screws, headrails, cords, chains, motorised devices) is warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years. Any stainless steel hardware is warranted to be free of manufacturing defects and moisture related defects (rusting, oxidising etc.) for a period of 2 years.
Any paint/stain/lacquer used on the product is warranted to be free of defects, including cracking, peeling and hazing for a period of 2 years. The timber under a stained or clear lacquer finish is subject to change of colour, from influences beyond human control. This change in colour is expected, and cannot normally be claimed as a defect under warranty.
We warrant that the product will be
- Of acceptable quality
- Fit for its intended purpose
- Match any description you were given
- Safe and durable
The product is not covered by this warranty if you:
- Change your mind
- Please choose carefully, as refunds are not usually provided if you have simply changed your mind or made a wrong selection. We recommend checking your order carefully before placing your order for manufacture or supply
- Didn’t explain what you wanted properly
- Realise it isn’t appropriate or doesn’t fit
- Use the product in an abnormal manner, or it is damaged by misuse or accident – including events beyond human control that happened after the product was supplied
- Use the product for other than its normal intended purpose (unless we specifically advised otherwise)
- Return the product after an unreasonable amount of time
- Cannot show that you purchased the goods from us
- Proof of purchase can be provided by supplying your original purchase receipt, bank or credit card statements. Other forms of proof may be taken into consideration where suitable
It is also not covered for:
- Damage caused by moisture, other than is found in normal atmospheric conditions in an interior location
- Where the product is stated as having water resistant features, this point will not apply, subject to the conditions set out in product specifications and/or manuals
Wavering, cupping, ‘V’ing or billowing in fabric, which is expected in all fabrics in varying degrees, depending on the individual properties of each particular fabric
If you need to make a claim, the following steps should be followed:
Contact our Customer Service Team by one of the following methods
- Place a warranty repair or replacement request online here
- Call us on 1300 30 88 44
Provide details of the issue, and any relevant order numbers, photos, job name, item number etc so that we can identify your particular order and assist you better.
If the goods need to be inspected first, the Customer Service Team will organise this with you.
The Customer Service Team will issue you with a Returned Goods number, which should be affixed to the package containing the product. The product should be packaged well to avoid damage during transit. The original packaging is preferable, however it is not essential. The goods should be labelled with the delivery address and returned to:
PO Box 537
Toowong QLD 4066
Where the goods are assessed to have breached the consumer guarantee or the conditions of this warranty, the costs of returning the goods will be carried by us. Generally we will organise the transportation and therefore carry these costs; however, if you do incur freight expenses you can contact our Customer Service Team on the number above to make a claim.
What we will do:
Your goods will be inspected/repaired/replaced as we deem necessary, within a reasonable time. This time may vary, depending on reasons such as parts availability, incorrect fault description, shipping times etc.
In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
If the problem is deemed to be a major failure, a replacement or refund is available to you. If a refund is provided to you, it will be made by the same method of payment that you used to make your purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within 7 days.
There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy. Where the product is assessed and found that it does not breach the consumer guarantee or the conditions of this warranty, you may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees.
The product will be returned to you at your original delivery address, unless it is being replaced, or it is no longer required/wanted.
The details of the supplier of this product are:
PO Box 537
Toowong QLD 4066
Phone: 1300 30 88 44
Email: [email protected]
- Custom Made – cannot be returned as the item/s has been made to your exact measurements
- Ready Made (standard) – can be returned if the goods are unopened and not damaged in any way
- Ready Made (with cut) – cannot be returned as the item has been made to your exact measurements
If items are returned to us a ‘Store Credit’ will be applied to your account once we have confirmed that the product/s is still in the original packaging and undamaged. A restocking fee of $20.00 will be charged for goods returned.
NB: Occasionally there may be a variance in colouring of fabrics due to dye lot differences which is beyond our control. Our wood grain products can also vary slightly as timber is a natural product and grain varies, as does the colouring of the wood. ‘White’ as a colour name includes shades of white often with a very slight colour. Samples should always be ordered to inspect fabric look and colour prior to ordering.